In Escentric 04, Javanol is played around with further notes; Geza Schön was inspired by the note of grapefruit. “In other Escentric fragrances, I've used large amounts of the main molecule. Javanol, however, is like truffles - small amounts are enough to take you to seventh heaven. ”Escentric 04 is thus a unique interpretation of sandalwood - not woody, but complemented in the top note by fresh, bitter notes of pink grapefruit peel and juniper and pink pepper. A touch of marijuana brings out the soft notes of grapefruit. Iris (Orris) blossoms in the heart with a rose chord newly composed by Schön. The scent ends with a balsamic, woody note of Javanol and the lovelier sandalwood molecule Polysantol.
Material & Features
- Fragrance: aromatic woody without sweetness and fruitiness
- Head: Grapefruit, pink grapefruit, cannabis, bergamot, juniper berry, pink pepper
- Heart: Hedion, Freesia, Osmanthus, Iris, Rose
- Base: Javanol, Mastic, Labdanum (Rockrose), Iso E Super, Musk, Ambroxan, Castoreum, Vetiver
- Fragrance Structure: Classic - Ingredients unfold one after the other